Steve Willis Training Centres are specialists in Gas, Plumbing and Electrical Apprenticeships
Our apprenticeships offer the perfect way to learn a trade - a mix of on the job training with an employer and practical and classroom sessions at our two modern, well equipped training centres in Sussex and Hampshire. We have over 16 years’ experience, and our professional trainers have worked in the industry and will guide and support you throughout your apprenticeship.
Training is free for 16-18 year olds, and if you’re over 19 fees may be discounted by up to 50% through Government funding. There is no upper age limit.
Our Burgess Hill Centre offers apprenticeships in Gas, Plumbing and Electrical, with Gas and Electrical at Portchester. Both centres are easy to get to on public transport or by car with free on-site parking.
Why an apprenticeship?
- Earn while you learn and gain valuable work experience.
- Gain an industry recognised qualification, including Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT.
- Start your career: many apprentices receive a job offer on completion of their course.
Why Steve Willis Training?
- We are the specialists in Gas, Plumbing and Electrical with well-equipped training centres and first class training from industry professionals.
- More training days than many of our competitors, and smaller classes sizes mean excellent success rates for our apprentices.
- No strict application criteria, we give you support throughout your apprenticeship and help you find an employer.
Earn a wage while working towards your recognised Gas qualification. Starting with the basics, you’ll learn the skills…
Earn a wage while working towards your recognised Plumbing qualifications. Starting with the basics, you’ll learn the skills…
Earn a wage while working towards your recognised Electrotechnical qualification. Starting with the basics, you’ll learn the skills…
Thinking about an apprenticeship?
Thinking about an apprenticeship? If you want the best job, good pay and great career prospects an Apprenticeship at Steve…