All of our Course Packages are certificated to Level 3 and if you are a Service Leaver registered with ELCAS, you could use your ELCAS enhanced learning credits to pay towards the cost of your course. Our ELCAS number is 1664. Your Resettlement Officer will be able to offer you the best advice with regards to funding, and we can help you choose the right courses, so if you have any questions then please call our sales team.
There is a five step process to guarantee your space on the course of your choice, summarised below:
- Once you are ready to book a course, contact us by phone, email or in writing so we can hold a space for you while you apply to ELCAS for your enhanced learning credits.
- We will send you a confirmation of booking for the course of your choice - no payment is required at this stage.
- You should then send us your MOD form "Agreement for CWA/CTA and advance of fees claim form (Ref MOD form 1746 03/10)" which we will complete and return to you to submit your claim.
- We will hold the space on the course for you for four weeks to enable you to apply for enhanced learning credits through your resettlement officer. When your funding has been approved you will receive a Claim Authorisation Note (CAN).
- Please take a copy for yourself, then send us the original CAN as soon as you receive it. We will then contact you to arrange payment of your contribution.
Full details of the booking process can be found on the ELC information sheet.
After your course the ELC Scheme also requires that the MOD contact you directly for evaluation feedback. We would be grateful if during this process you could please tick the option of sharing your evaluation with us. We can then access your feedback online to help us to continue to improve our level of service for our students.