Steve Willis Training Centres are specialists in Gas, Plumbing and Electrical Apprenticeships.
Our apprenticeships offer the perfect way to learn a trade - a mix of on the job training with an employer and practical and classroom sessions at our two modern, well equipped training centres in Sussex and Hampshire. We have over 20 years’ experience, and our professional trainers have worked in the industry and will guide and support you throughout your apprenticeship. Class sizes have been reduced to maintain safe social distancing, and this means that as well as face to face contact we have now built some Remote Learning into our Apprenticeship Programmes
There's no upper age limit for apprenticeships, and you'll earn while you learn. Employers are supported by the new government funding arrangements - you can find more details on our Information for Employers page.
Interested? Contact our Apprenticeships Team to find out more:
01444 870860 / 02392 190190 / email@example.com
Why an apprenticeship?
- Earn while you learn and gain valuable work experience.
- Gain an industry recognised qualification, including Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT.
- Start your career: many apprentices receive a job offer on completion of their course.
- Find out more in the government's information guide
Why Steve Willis Training?
- We are the specialists in Gas, Plumbing and Electrical with well-equipped training centres and first class training from industry professionals.
- More training days than many of our competitors, and smaller classes sizes mean excellent success rates for our apprentices.
- No strict application criteria, we give you support throughout your apprenticeship and help you find an employer.
Covid-19 Secure Training
Apprenticeship Training is Covid-19 secure and delivered in a safe working environment.
Class sizes have been reduced to maintain safe social distancing, and this means that as well as face to face contact we have now built some Remote Learning into our Apprenticeship Programmes.
When apprentices are joining training remotely we monitor attendance just as if they are in the classroom and notify employers of any absence. We also safeguard those attending remotely as much as those who are in the centre.
We have issued apprentices with a checklist for Remote Learning, and we are making sure things run smoothly by staying in regular contact with employers and learners and asking for feedback.
For more information on how we are delivering Apprenticeships during Coronavirus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Earn a wage while working towards your recognised Gas qualification. Starting with the basics, you’ll learn the skills…
Earn a wage while working towards your recognised Plumbing qualifications. Starting with the basics, you’ll learn the skills…
Earn a wage while working towards your recognised Electrotechnical qualification. Starting with the basics, you’ll learn the skills…
Thinking about an apprenticeship?
Thinking about an apprenticeship? If you want the best job, good pay and great career prospects an Apprenticeship at Steve…