Steve Willis Training Centres are specialists in Gas, Plumbing and Electrical Apprenticeships.
Our apprenticeships offer the perfect way to learn a trade - a mix of on the job training with an employer and practical and classroom sessions at our two modern, well equipped training centres in Sussex and Hampshire. We have over 20 years’ experience, and our professional trainers have worked in the industry and will guide and support you throughout your apprenticeship.
There's no upper age limit for apprenticeships, and you'll earn while you learn. Employers are supported by the new government funding arrangements - you can find more details on our Information for Employers page.
Interested? Contact our Apprenticeships Team to find out more:
01444 870860 / 02392 190190 (select option 2) or email email@example.com
Why an apprenticeship?
- Earn while you learn and gain valuable work experience.
- Gain an industry recognised qualification, including Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT.
- Start your career: many apprentices receive a job offer on completion of their course.
- Find out more in the government's information guide
Why Steve Willis Training?
- We are the specialists in Gas, Plumbing and Electrical with well-equipped training centres and first class training from industry professionals.
- More training days than many of our competitors, and smaller classes sizes mean excellent success rates for our apprentices.
- No strict application criteria, we give you support throughout your apprenticeship and help you find an employer.
Earn a wage whilst working towards your recognised Gas Qualification. Starting with the basics, you'll learn the skills you need…
Do you want to work on pipework, boilers, central heating systems and much more? The Gas Apprenticeship is 1 1/2 years shorter…