We’re proud of the success of our gas, plumbing and electrical apprenticeships at Steve Willis Training. This year we’re training more apprentices than ever, and our September 2018 courses are filling up quickly.
An apprenticeship at Steve Willis Training is the perfect way to to kick start your gas, plumbing or electrical career. As well as getting experience on the job with your employer, you'll be spending one day a week at one of our purpose built training centres. There you'll be learning from our trainers who have a wealth of industry experience and knowledge to pass on.
But don’t just take our word for it, here are a few things our apprentices have said about their time at Steve Willis Training Centres…
- “It has good facilities, classrooms and workshops and the tutors are very knowledgeable” Dan Heward, 24, from Worthing, Electrical Apprentice
- “I have learned a lot, including life skills, to go out into the working world. I look forward to coming in, and my goal is to have my own company…” Taylor O’Brien, 18, from Burgess Hill, Gas Apprentice
- “The staff are helpful and make sure I know everything I need to” Guy Oakley, 17, from Portsmouth, Gas Apprentice
- “Since I started I haven’t looked back, it is going really well so far.” Luke Lashley, 19, from Burgess Hill, Gas Apprentice
- “I like how they are so willing to help” Michael Benham, 17, from Southsea, Electrical level 3 Apprentice
- “It’s great being able to go to work and apply what you’ve learned in the classroom in a real working environment” Charlie Jones, 19, from Portsmouth – Gas Apprentice
And there’s no upper age limit for starting an apprenticeship…
- “It’s allowed me to retrain in a new industry while still being in employment” Chris Elliott, 36, from Fareham, Electrical Level 3 Apprentice
To find out about starting an apprenticeship or taking on an apprentice, get in touch with our Apprenticeship Team - firstname.lastname@example.org