Corona Virus Information for Customers
20 September 2021
At Steve Willis Training the safety of our staff and customers is our top priority and we are complying with all government guidance as an essential training provider. We have carried out the required Covid 19 Risk Assessment and our training centres are open for both short courses and apprenticeship training.
We are adopting a measured approach as the rules are relaxed and the following protocols remain in place at our centres for the safety of all our customers and staff:
- You should not attend if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- We encourage all staff and customers to have a negative lateral flow test prior to attending site
- Please wear a face covering in all communal areas; however, from Monday 27 September 2021 the use of face coverings will be optional across all sites
- Try to maintain safe distancing from other people, if you need to work in close proximity with other people we encourage you to wear a face covering to maintain a safe working environment
- Be vigilant and aware of who might be around you at all times
- You are entitled to remind and challenge each other positively to support safe distancing
- When entering and exiting buildings use only the designated entry and exit points.
We are no longer limiting numbers attending the centres; however, to maintain a safe training environment and workplace for our customers and staff we continue to be COVID-19 secure with safe working practices in line with the latest government updates.
We are ensuring our training centres are well ventilated by opening windows and doors. This means that the classrooms and workshops may be colder than normal. Please bring extra clothing with you when attending your course.
Please help us to help you by attending any course you have booked unless you are unwell - there's high demand for all the courses, but we can't fill your space if you cancel at the last minute. If you cancel late, we'll have to apply the cancellation fees as per our terms and conditions.
You are welcome to come and see the arrangements we have made for your safety before your course, but please telephone first.
If you have any questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also telephone us on 01444 870860 / 02392 190190. If you get our answering service, please leave your full name and telephone number and we will call you back as soon as possible.
We will update our website, but for the latest news follow us on social media:
The government advice we are following is found here: