The apprenticeship service (DAS) is a government online service which will allow you to set up and manage your apprenticeships.
All apprenticeships must be managed through the apprenticeship service and your business will need to set up an account to use the service.
- Access and manage apprenticeship funding
- Set up and approve apprentices
- Advertise your apprenticeship opportunities on the ‘Find an apprenticeship’ service
- Approve training costs
- Add new apprentices and manage their apprenticeship programmes
- Receive financial incentives and give feedback on apprenticeship training.
To create an account, you will need:
- An email address
- The Government Gateway login details for your organisation
- Permission to add your organisation’s PAYE scheme to the account
- Permission to accept the employer agreement on behalf of your organisation.
The DAS account is where your monthly allowance gets directly paid into. This account allows employers to access training providers for both their new and existing apprentices. Digital funds and government funding can be used for:
- Apprenticeship training and assessment
- Against an approved standard
- With an approved training provider and assessment organisation
- Up to that funding band maximum for that apprenticeship.
Create an account to manage apprenticeships: Apprenticeship Service Account