This course is intended for those who want to gain the knowledge and abilities to progress on to the full NVQ programme – City & Guilds 2357. The Level 2 qualification is designed for new entrants to the industry, and Level 3 is aimed at those who have already completed the Level 2 qualification. This course may also be suitable for students who wish to become domestic installers.
The course covers areas within electro-technical technology:
- Health and safety.
- Principles of electrical science.
- Electrical Installations Technology
- Installation of wiring systems and enclosures
- Communication within building services
- Fault diagnosis and rectification
- Inspection, testing and commissioning.
- Electrical systems design
- Career awareness in building services
- Principles and requirements of environmental technology systems